(b) That the non-strike sanctions – which will be an escalation from the current NASUWT instructions - be subject to further discussion with the NASUWT but with the NUT seeking to include sanctions around the performance management and capability issues – but with the overall emphasis being on actions which do not disrupt teaching and learning but, where possible, do attack the accountability regime.
(n) That the Office work with regional offices to draw up a detailed plan of action to be taken to divisions and associations in readiness for the proposed ballot in June. This plan to include:
- (i) working on updating membership lists;
- (ii) organisation of cluster meetings and ‘telephone trees’;
- (iii) preparation of bulk e-mails and text messages;
- (iv) advice on appropriate use of local funds to support the ballot;
- (v) seeking help from local retired teachers networks;
- (vi) facilities for sharing materials across associations and divisions.